The Gospel Project 3 Core Values
- Jesus Centered- Over 3 years our children will discover how the bible is all centered from Genesis to Revelations on Jesus and His story.
- Gospel Transforming- Transforming kids hearts through the gospel, not behavior modification. We want to position the gospel to change their hearts. It is believed when a child fully understands God's love and is filled with His love, this will change how a child lives.
- Missions driven- True heart transformation spills over into joining God in His mission. The Gospel Project is designed to encourage kids to be on mission for Him wherever they are.
Gospel Project for Toddlers & Preschool, is for children from birth to age 5.
We offer three classes every Sunday morning:
- Nursery (0-18 months) At this age period, there are dedicated loving ladies, who will look after our most youngest. This is a time of play, love, and snuggling.
- Toddlers (ages 18 months -3 years) At this age, there is still a lot of play time. But this is when our children start to learn more about God and how much He loves us.
- Preschool/ Primary (ages 4-5) At this age there is a focus on story time, and activities to help reinforce the lesson that was taught that day. The Gospel Project teaches them that the Bible is one big story about God's love for them through Christ.
The Gospel Project for Kids is for grades 1 to 5
We offer classes for these kids every Sunday morning:
- Grade 1-3
- Grade 4-5
* all age groups start together then transition part way in to their small group format.
The Gospel Project focuses on providing these elements at all age levels:
- Christ-centered Study
- Chronological Study Plan
- Age Alignement
- Missional Application
- Essential Doctrines
Gospel Project for Students
We offer a class on Sunday mornings for gr.6-8
With an owning their faith focus.