A Word From Steve Jones
FebrUARY 19TH, 2018
A QUICK PRAYER UPDATE
FROM PAX NORTH, HALIFAX!
1. Our family has had a busy, active and healthy couple of months. Thankful to God for His grace, provision and love for us through so many friends, prayer warriors, and encouragers!
2. A young mom and her boyfriend, recovering from crack addiction, being treated for Hep-C have both indicated that over the last four months of attending PAXnorth they have placed their faith in Christ. The testimony of how He is changing them and their five year old daughter is a testimony to the Gospel at work in our neighbourhood.
3. Two more classes of Gospel Journey 101 finishing up and we are launching our sixth discipleship group. Out of the 112 people average attending PAXnorth 65 of them are engaged in the discipleship process. Big praise as we continue to mature as a church.
1.Wisdom and direction as we complete our second Gospel Journey 202 class this month and add our first official members to our church!
2. For several people in our church who struggle with addiction, anxiety, depression and are working through various stages of trusting God in the middle of these.
3. Our family as we continue to navigate priorities in time management, financial management, guiding our older kids in wise decision making and parenting our younger kids.
VERY THANKFUL for You our prayer partners,
from: Brad, Shelby, Solomon, Delaney, Seth, Addison, Carmen, Elijah and Carmen