A Word From Steve Jones
April 7th, 2020
Have been adding to this quick monthly update for prayer.
Just hoping to communicate a bit more with several of our partners and friends.
1. March 3 marks the our 25 wedding anniversary! God has been so good and faithful to us!
2. We are rejoicing at the fruit of salvation and baptism this past month. We had a former prostitute, addict, Hep-C survivor come to Christ, was baptized and is being discipled! What an amazing "first love" for Christ she has!
3. We are seeing a new influx of young skeptics and non-believers attending PAXnorth right now - at worship services and at our Sunday evening Grow-Op Classes.
1. Pray for a growing number of young men being discipled as they begin to realize what it looks like to be sold out to Christ; So they can can begin to live out the beauty of biblical headship to their young brides, their spiritual sisters and in serving their young church.
2. Pray for our NorthEnd Halifax community. That we can grow in favour and influence. That God will bless our feeble efforts by continuing to multiply through salvations especially those who are right from our 'hood.
3. Pray for protection on our family. We have had several very pointed and personal spiritual attacks on our family lately that we have been navigating through.
Thank you for you prayers and encouragements to us!
Brad, Shelby, Solomon, Delaney, Seth, Addison, Carmen, Elijah and Calum.
lead, PAXnorth Church